Thank you to all of you that visited us over Autumn. Guests experienced a bustling Easter weekend and Mother’s Day full of tastings and folk enjoying our wine and cheese platters outside on the grounds. The approaching June long weekend and July school holidays are a great time to pop in and visit us. You’ll find the fire and heaters creating a cosy and intimate experience for Wine Club Members and guests.
Winter is officially upon us in New South Wales! These shorter and colder days bring with them the most magnificent sunset views from our perch here at the winery. Here are some of the latest snapshots. Don’t forget to tag us @twofigswinery or #twofigswinery so we can see and share your photos!
TASTY WINTER PAIRINGS – 2019 SHIRAZ
Our newest Shiraz is ideal for pairing with hearty winter flavours. Why not try a bottle with one of these?
- Grilled or roast beef served rare or with a pepper sauce.
- Barbecued ribs, spicy sausages, or smoked brisket. Try a big tray of bbq veggies for a vegetarian option.
- Big beefy stews such as ox cheek, especially ones cooked in wine or with a touch of smoky spices and chilli.
- Kangaroo, its rich gamey meat suits shiraz a treat.
- Strong hard cheeses, especially cheddar. With its subtlety, it can also handle a mellow blue.
Wine Club Portal
When you join the Two Figs Wine Club you’ll have access to your very own Wine Club Profile via the website, where each quarter you can easily adjust or add to your delivery, update your delivery details or change payment methods.
Log in to your profile via the website or directly at twofigs.com.au/profile
As always we thank you for being a part of the Two Figs family, and we look forward to serving you soon.
Shayne & Two Figs Team